Corporate Wellness Innitiatives
As part of our 25th anniversary year, Timberlane has developed and implemented a number of Corporate Wellness initiatives that we hope will expand our reach and help thousands more people and families live a fitter, healthier. higher quality of life.
We are reaching out to businesses large and small in York Region, inviting them to establish wellness programs for their employees. Some of these programs include:
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars - Topics include Stress & Lifestyle Management, Workplace Health & Safety, Active Living, and so much more ....
- Writing content for Newsletters - looking for monthly health tips for your employees? Our training staff are on the cutting edge of the industry and are happy to share their expertise with our community.
- Health Challenges! From Pedometer Challenges to Weight Loss Challenges, we can develop a 90 day health challenge that fits your corporate culture and gets people excited to participate, building foundations for a healthier lifestyle and more productive work environment
- Group Discounts on Membership - starting at groups of 5 or more, we offer fantastic corporate discounts on Fitness & Tennis Memberships
- And More!
The Benefits to a business for implementing a comprehensive wellness program are now proven and well documented . A few of the direct benefits include:
- Improved employee morale and productivity
- Reduced absenteeism, and therefore significant savings on absenteeism costs
- Fewer injuries and illnesses, and therefore significant savings on short term and long term insurance costs
- Reduced employee turnover - you're sending the message that you care about their well being!
For more information, please contact Allyson McLaughlin, at